RETURNS- REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Bridal Orders Only
We know it can be hard in choosing the perfect pair of earrings for your big day shopping online, so we have made it that bit easier for you to choose.
All Bridal earring purchases now come with a 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the items you have chosen for your special day.
- We will need to be contacted within 24hrs (1 business day) of your parcel being delivered. Your tracking number will be checked for a date & time of delivery.
- Please note we are very strict on this policy and if the time frame has not been met, your request for a refund or exchange will be rejected.
- We will either issue a full refund or an exchange for a different design in available stock only.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. Afterpay purchases will be credited back to Afterpay.
- The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by ZINGARAS JEWELS, however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the Product for your account to be credited.
- Please note you will only be refunded for the amount of the jewellery purchased.
- This does not include any postage costs, including returns.
All Other Purchases
ZINGARAS JEWELS do not allow change of mind returns, so please choose carefully. In the interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns of, or provide refunds for earrings, packs containing earrings, body products and hair accessories.
If you wish to return a faulty or damaged Product, ZINGARAS JEWELS will exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- That the Product was purchased within 14 days of faulty date.
- You must notify ZINGARAS JEWELS by email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific fault details and pictures
- You must provide a "proof of purchase", your order number provided on receipt
- You must return the Product to ZINGARAS JEWELS head office (Address provided on our customer care page).
- ZINGARAS JEWELS is not liable for the cost of postage to post the item back to us for an exchange, only if the item deems faulty which the item will need to be inspected first before you will be reimbursed for postage cost
- General wear and tear, tarnished, discoloured, faded or missing stones or diamonds is not covered as fault by the manufacturer. Our jewellery is costume jewellery only and should been handled with care. Please read our care page to prevent damage to your pieces.
- On New Zealand returns you must mark on the courier company's consignment so that the Products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes again.
- ZINGARAS JEWELS will then refund the price of the piece to you in full, replace the Product or exchange for a different Product. This will not include the postage cost for you to send back the item.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by ZINGARAS JEWELS, however, please allow up to 14 days from the day You return the Product for Your account to be credited.
- Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. ZINGARAS JEWELS can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange, please make your request clear when emailing us.
- If you happen to receive a product that has been damaged through the shipment process, please email us with photographic evidence of the issue on the day of delivery or (within 24hrs) of receiving your item/s and we will work together to find the solution that best fits you. We will happily offer you a full refund, or a replacement of the product sent to you through standard post (4-10 business days) once the original item has been sent back to us for assessment.
- For further information please read our Terms and Conditions page prior to ordering.
Thank you, ZINGARAS JEWELS xx