ZINGARAS JEWELS do not allow change of mind returns, so please choose carefully when purchasing. In the interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns, or provide refunds on any of our jewellery.
If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, ZINGARAS JEWELS will exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- You have notified ZINGARAS JEWELS by emailing email@example.com with specific fault details and pictures
- You have provided your order number which is on your emailed invoice
- You have returned the product/s and original packaging along with all marketing material and gifts, undamaged and unworn, via express post to ZINGARAS JEWELS head office within 7 days from the purchase date (address provided on our customer care page).
- Any signs that the item/s have been worn or damaged purposely will be sent back to the buyer and no refund will be issued. All our orders are quality checked by two staff prior to sending out.
- ZINGARAS JEWELS is not liable for the cost of postage on exchanges or refunds.
- General wear and tear, tarnished, discoloured, faded, bent earring backs, missing stones/diamonds etc is not covered as a fault by the manufacturer. Our jewellery is costume jewellery and should be handled with care. Please read our care page for tips on how to care for your new pieces.
- Once an inspection of the jewellery and packaging has been done ZINGARAS JEWELS will then contact you directly via email to resolve the issue.
- ZINGARAS JEWELS will either issue you a refund, credit or exchange. This will not include the postage cost for you to send back the item.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by ZINGARAS JEWELS, however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited excluding all shipping costs.
- Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. ZINGARAS JEWELS can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. If you wish to exchange, please make your request clear when emailing us.
- ZINGARAS JEWELS is not liable for lost or stolen packages once they are marked as delivered to your address. Please contact Australia Post to lodge an investigation with your tracking number.
- If you happen to receive a product that has been damaged through the shipment process, please email us with photographic evidence of the issue on the day of delivery and we will work together to find the solution that best fits you.
- On New Zealand returns you must mark on the courier company's consignment so that the Products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes again.