How to redeem a gift voucher:
When making a purchase you can redeem the value of a gift voucher by entering it's unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive. A gift voucher holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
- Each E-Gift Voucher contains an exclusive redemption code.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to store the E-Gift Voucher information away safely, as it should be treated like cash.
- E-Gift Vouchers cannot be issued more than once. This is an automative service.
- Vouchers can only be emailed to one recipient. Our system will use the email you have provided at checkout.
- Please ensure all email & contact details are correct as no refunds will be issued for incorrect email addresses.
- Vouchers can be emailed on as a gift or printed out.
- All E-Gift vouchers are non-refundable
- Zingaras Jewels is not obligated to replace or reimburse lost, misplaced, deleted emails, stolen vouchers or for any other reason once issued.
- In the rare case of a refund being issued for an order and a E-gift voucher has been used, another voucher will be issued and all other monies returned back onto original card.
- If you experience an issue with codes, please email us at email@example.com or from our contact us form.
- If an email hasn't come through, please check your junk folder prior to emailing us.