- To ensure the longevity of your piece it is best to avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, hair spray and all other cosmetics. Always remove prior to showering, swimming, and exercising to avoid discolouring. Do not wet the metal. Store away from cosmetics in a safe dry place.
- Due to the fragile nature of the jewellery the upmost care must be taken. We recommend all jewellery be cleaned only with a polishing cloth. No detergents or cleaning solutions should be used.
- Dropping or heavy handling of our jewellery can cause damage, loss of stones. This will not be considered a fault and will not result in a refund or exchange. Damage from careless wear is not the responsibility of the label. Handle with care.
- Due to the nature of gold and silver plating in some of our bridal designs, and the frequency of wear, it can over time rub off and or discolour. The metal may become dull over time with wear and when it comes into contact with moisturisers, perfume, hairspray etc. This is a natural part of the wear and tear and is not considered and manufacturing fault.
- ZINGARAS JEWELS pieces are costume jewellery only that are normally a combination of zinc alloy or copper. Otherwise listed in the description of the product. All our earrings are lead and nickel free, with either a S925 or surgical steel pin.
- Please note that S925 pins are a very soft metal which do bend, this is due to the nature of S925 metal and how it is made, it is not a fault. They can be easily bent back into shape and not affect the wearing of the earrings.
- We advise all customers that have purchased heavier earrings to double back the earrings to prevent loss of earrings and to have a more secure fit while wearing them. We add in extra rubber backings with all our orders just for that. The label will not take responsibility for loss of earrings due to their weight. All measurements and weights are listed in the description of the product. Please choose careful.